Whether you’re a new business, new to the area, or new to your company’s team this program is a great opportunity to orient yourself to our community. Meet the Chamber staff, understand our services and benefits, and meet other new individuals.
In 2023, we will host two morning and two evening sessions of this series.
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits
- Learn how to get engaged and take advantage of your membership
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and committees
- Learn about the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level
- Have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and new members
- Meet seasoned Chamber volunteers to learn how they have gotten involved
- Meet the entire Chamber staff and learn how each department can impact your business